Site Reliability Engineer
• Developing and and delivering platforms like Kubernetes on different
cloud infrastructures such as AWS/ Azure
• Taking care of clusters behaviour and fixing bugs as an when they arise
• Taking care of the operability of the clusters including monitoring,
failover and recovery.
• Automating the continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Implementing DevOps culture
• Must have a degree in computer science or equivalent vocational training.
• Expert in the following tech stacks:
- Docker, Openstack, Terraform, Kubernetes
- ConfigMgmt (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt)
- SLES, Redhat, CoreOs
- Java such as Spring Boot, Liberty
- Script Languages such as Python, Bash
- AWS, Azure, IBM Bluemix
- Agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary upto €75k-€90k p.a
• 30 days off
• Flexible working hours
• Mobile work
• Compensation for overtime
• Free water dispensers, free coffee & tea, free fruit baskets
• Company pension plan, company health insurance Private accident
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.