Site Reliability Engineer
Third Republic has partnered with a fast growing company that is disrupting the healthcare industry with their innovative technology products. They have acquired an impressive list of top brands and the list is continuously growing. My client seeks to hire an experienced SRE who can enhance the technical reliability of their services.
• Building scalable software and automation
• Working as a part of Agile Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Team
• Focusing on improving instrumentation and reliability of our services
• Breaking-up large applications into scalable microservices
• Monitoring availability and latency of services and troubleshooting incidents as and when they arise
• Supporting other teams in building scalable software
• Taking up diverse technical problems
• Solid experience in coding skills in Go or Java
• Good understanding of Linux system internals and computer networking
• Experience in algorithms and data structures
• Ability to do complexity analysis
• Continuously troubleshooting as and when they are noticed
• Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Prior working experience in Go, Kubernetes, Docker, GCP
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €75k-€95k p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 7371 0040 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.