Site Reliability Engineer, Germany
I am working with an extremely prestigious insurance subsidiary company in Germany that is fast revolutionising digital services and third party insurance using AI and other specific technologies. My client is on a mission to improve the end user experience in insurance delivery.
• Improving software development lifecycle from designing, deployment,
operation and refinement
• Handling development teams
• System design consulting and developing software platforms and
• Taking care of capacity planning and launch reviews
• Handling latency and overall system health
• Scaling systems through automation
• Aligning coding principles and guidelines
• Knowledge of the following tech stack:
- Spring Boot 2
• Must have BA or MA in Computer Science or Systems Engineering
• Previous experience in debugging, optimising code and automating
• Prior experience in design large-scale distributed systems
• Familiar with event-driven architecture concepts such as streaming
platforms, event driven design, Kafka
• Advanced English and German skills
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive salary upto €85k - €100k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.