Site Reliability Engineer
I am working with an award-winning and fast growing digital advertising marketplace that helps its customers generate higher revenue using innovative ad campaigning strategies. Their company is already expanding its base operations and is looking to add inspired individuals to their team of superstars.
They are currently looking to hire Site Reliability Engineer. If you love challenges and flexibility and lots of benefits, this is just the job for you!
• Working on application features while taking care of existing
• Collaborating with developers
• Providing an expert voice in team discussions related to infrastructure
• Explaining the SRE way of thinking to teams
• Getting involved in planning and architecture with the teams
• Working with a wide range of technologies from infrastructure
management code, to application code
• Prior experience in SRE, Systems Development
• Familiarity with Web technologies – HTTP, Web Servers, CDNs, DNS
• Networks and DNS
• Understanding in programmatic ad tech
• Worked with application developers and/or infrastructure engineers,
• Sound expertise in monitoring and alerting
• Familiarity with Infrastructure automation & configuration management
• Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL Databases
• Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Nagios, Monit, Graphite, Grafana
• Expertise in automation tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Packer
• Knowledge in database reliability engineering and large distributed
• Able to code in at least one programming language
• Attractive remuneration up to £55-75k p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.