Snr Salesforce Client Partner - Chicago
Our client is one of the fastest growing Salesforce consultancies in the North American market. Their claim to fame is working on Salesforces largest and most valuable projects in north America. Their goal is to continue growing and eventually slot into being the next Bluewolf in the market.
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales (new logos) to meet and exceed quota targets.
- Fulfill the role of trusted advisor and develop deep strategic relationships with Customers.
- Align and work with our vast Partner network.
- Act as primary sales liaison with the East delivery team and Solution Architects.
- Maintain effective relationships internally - Marketing, Operations, Project Delivery Services and leadership - to align all .stakeholder interests and drive activity.
- 7-10 years of professional services experience, ideally selling professional services, with demonstrable quota success
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem (we are a Platinum Salesforce Partner)
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with enterprise service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess Customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements that leverage Salesforce and various cloud platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with partners, marketing and inside sales to build and execute complex account strategies and sales plays.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing Customers and extend reach within their organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as reporting and presentation expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. MBA ideal.
- Travel as needed within region