Software Engineer - Ruby
My client is looking for a self-driven Software Engineer Ruby for its highly intuitive and productive Technology team at its UK-based headquarters.
• Working as an agile product or platform squads
• Playing an active role in project delivery
• Looking for improving development and project delivery processes
• Prior experience of working with scalable web applications and APIs
• Experience with Ruby or in other modern languages such as Elixir, Go,
• Familiarity with large SQL databases
• Keen interest in Infrastructure/DevOps using Terraform, AWS, Docker
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment
• Experience using and developing on AWS is appreciated
• Attractive salary
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.