Software Engineer (Salesforce Administrator)
Position: Software Engineer (Salesforce Administrator)
Location: Des Moines, United States
Remuneration: $ 50000.00 - $ 150000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer (Salesforce Administrator).
What will you be doing?
As a member of the team, you will share responsibilities in:
- Develop and maintain Salesforce configurations. Manage users, profiles and roles
- Develop and run reports to ensure data and process integrity
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving user issues as they arise
- Manage Salesforce releases by understanding impact of new features on existing configurations, performing testing and keeping business areas informed of upcoming changes
- Partner with business area on enhancement requests by understanding business requirements and consulting on solutions
- Provide support for training, communication materials, and the development of Salesforce reports
- Collaborate with other business areas to stay informed of upcoming changes to Salesforce org and related applications
- Understand impact to existing features and enhancement requests
- Communicate with Engineers when issues, or enhancements expand beyond configuration
- Communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical users
- Understand environment management practices while working in a shared Salesforce environment
- Complete configuration-based enhancements based on business requirements:
- Custom fields
- Process Builders
- Workflow rules
- Validation rules
- Page layouts
- Lightning Record Pages
- Data fixes
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
Opportunity to grow within the business.
SalesForce(Salesforce Administrator), Salesforce