Who is Hiring?
Would you like to join a company that provides you a great opportunity to use your strengths and develop dynamic experience for customers?
We have a high-growth and dynamic position for a talented and experienced software engineer located in Burlington. In this role, you’ll be working in a team of excellent developers to build world-class software. Your role expects you to contribute on almost all aspects of product (full-stack) and future product development.
What you’ll be doing
• Develop core application in Ruby on Rails, Angular, HTML, CSS
• Add new features and provide fixes for defects
• Troubleshoot customer reported issues
• Participate in all phases of a development cycle
• Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
• Coach and guide junior members of the team
What you’ll bring in this role
• Over 5+ years of solid professional experience as a software engineer
• Familiar with one or more object oriented programming languages such Java, C++
• Deep understanding of dynamic languages such as Ruby, Python and software development best practices
• Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB
• Experience with relational databases
• Quick learner and team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Should be BS in Computer Science
• Attractive salary
• Paid health and dental health insurance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 832-525-9253 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.