This business is an industry leader. Delivering experiences that set their clients apart, they work with some of the world’s best companies in a range of industry sectors to help transform how they operate. From innovation, to design and optimisation, they offer a range of solutions that truly drive change.
Associated with one of the leading consultancies in the world, this business strikes the perfect balance of harnessing a world-class brand and their clients, whilst operating in an innovative, start-up manner. They truly break boundaries and constantly work to remain on the cutting-edge in order to gain a competitive advantage - not only for their clients, but for themselves too.
Joining this organisation means joining a group of like-minded individuals, who want to do something different everyday, and truly transform how global businesses operate.
As a Digital Business Architect you will spearhead client initiatives as you advise on how to structure people, process, technology and data to support digital ambitions. Alongside this, you will also oversee the solution approach across a number of client engagements - each one being unique and varied as you test your skills as an architect helping them to transform. With end-to-end responsibilities across numerous projects, you will work with various stakeholders within the client organisation to define architectural vision, build the roadmap and input into both cost and revenue aspects of business cases.
You will truly influence this organisation and help grow their capabilities as you take both strategic and hands-on responsibilities. To achieve this, you will balance a user centred approach with the need to achieve efficiencies and economies of scale through platform-based operating models to achieve measurable results for our clients.
This is a unique opportunity for an architect looking for their next challenge. No two days will be the same, and you will grow and develop your skills in everything you do. If you are looking for the chance to truly spearhead your initiatives, work with autonomy, and define the future of a business, then this is the role for you. With travel required, but with ample opportunity to work remotely or from home, this is most definitely a unique role.
- 10+ years relevant experience of delivering software implementations
- Demonstrable experience of implementing a digital product both strategically and through delivery
- Demonstrable experience of working alongside business stakeholders in a complex and challenging environment
- Experience of agile delivery methods including Kanban (highly desirable) and Scrum (desirable)
- Experience of working in a user centred way with UX andUI designers backed by user research
- Has the ability to balance the perfect experience against the ability to ship early and learn
- Experience of participating in strategic planning and portfolio management processes
- Has knowledge of formalised architecture methods (e.g. TOGAF), but the ability to apply sensitively in a fast-moving, cross-functional, evolutionary environment
- Is able to write to a high standard, fluent in English
- Can effectively prioritise and deliver to deadlines, previous line management experience is desirable
- Recognised Degree or similar experience (essential) and Masters (desirable)
- A willingness to travel and work in client sites, both in the UK and overseas regularly