- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set the company apart from other solutions
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate the functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development.
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high-quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Handle complex and high level escalated inquiries from customers
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / PreSales / Solution Engineer
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce.com platform Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers and third parties
- Good planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact Hugh on 0203 800 1096 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.