Solutions Architect Professional
Our client provides technology,management and alteration consultancy and is based out of the UK. With a firm belief in the power of innovation, they attempt to build a positive-human future in the world that is driven by technology — looking for a seasoned professional to join a team of passionate individuals with diverse expertise, and combine out-of-the-box thinking with revolutionary technologies to contribute towards faster and sustainable growth of the organisation.
- Collaborating with clients as trusted counsellors and resolve complex business challenges.
- Utilizing a extensive spectrum of technologies and domains while working alongside clients at top levels (leading FTSE 500 companies and public sector organisations) to provide them with complete solutions.
- Provable experience in technical leadership in the integration of business architecture,
- Strong knowledge of technologies that you have worked on, and a willingness to learn new technologies and architectural trends.
- Conceive strategies for stakeholders
- Experience as a Lead or Principal Architect of £MM programmes
- Experience in key workstreams of £MM programmes
- Experience as a Technical Design Authority
- Experience as an Enterprise (IT) Architect
- Singular opportunities for growth owing to their global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients. A platform where scheme, technologies and alteration are combined to deliver sustainable results, thus enabling you to build a lasting career.
- Private medical insurance
- An attractive pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Tax efficient benefits, childcare benefits etc.
- Medical benefits along with partner’s life assurance