Third Republic is currently working with a fast growing and exciting technology startup in London that is changing the way data management platforms operate. Backed by leading venture capitalists, the company is building a complex data platform for billions of devices.
As of now the client is looking to hire a Solutions Architect with strong technical skills and very good understanding of B2C/Saas technology products.
The candidate should be passionate about developing solutions which will shape the future technology areas such as running performance analytics across billions of events.
• Responsible for understanding the scope of project, planning and assisting clients in complex implementations.
• Designing and implementing technical solutions
• Recommending best practices
• Exploring ideas for new use cases
• Rolling out new features and products for clients
• Developing internal processes for ensuring consistency
• Strong experience of working as a Solutions Architect and Technical Account Manager
• Prior experience in managing on-boarding of enterprise clients on SaaS solutions
• Previous experience in the AdTech or MarTech ecosystem
• Must have a high engagement with accounts having a minimum of $500k ARR
• Experience of successfully building processes and metrics
• Prior experience of building new use cases
• Be passionate, team player and be a self-starter
• Experience with the following:
o browser dev tools troubleshooting
o Experience in working with RESTful APIs
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity:
• Competitive remuneration
• Company stock options
• Weekly lunches
• Office snacks and drinks
• Contributory pension scheme
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.