Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
Who is Hiring?
I have presently partnered with one of the fastest growing companies in the housing sector in the US. My client has revolutionized the home ownership process through smarter and award-winning technology.
So far my client’s company has financed more than a billion dollar to 10,000+ homeowners and the list is growing fast.
They seek to hire a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Building platform team, securing, and managing core cloud infrastructure
• Handling Cloud infrastructure including Kubernetes clusters, databases,
• Taking care of software-defined networking
• Building internal tools to improve performance, quality, delivery
• Managing on-call rotation and troubleshooting performance
• Improving runbooks and practice incident response
• More than 2+ years of infrastructure engineering experience in a cloud
• Managing infrastructure with tools like Terraform, Ansible, or Packer
• Proficient with a Unix shell
• Automating tasks using Python, bash, or make
• Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
• Implementing CI/CD pipelines using platforms like Jenkins, or CircleCI
• Diagnosing multi-layered stacks such as AWS/Kubernetes/application
-Node.js and Python 3.
-Frontend we use Ember, React, and Sass
-Postgres via AWS RDS as primary database engine
Kong as our API gateway
-Functional testing with Selenium, Zalenium, and BrowserStack
-Infrastructure-as-Code and GitOps using Terraform and Atlantis
-Datadog for metrics, LogDNA for logging, and Rollbar for exception
- PagerDuty and VictorOps for on-call and incident management.
• Salary: 170k - 190k
• Excellent work-life balance
• Opportunity to learn and grow
• Inclusive and friendly work atmosphere where you can put your best to
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.