Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer
If you love to challenge yourself everyday, we have an exciting position for you in client’s company. As a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for designing and developing software solutions for businesses across the globe. Your role will be to develop infrastructure and business logic for business support systems.
You’ll be looking for improving business environment to meet customers’ ever-changing needs.
• Taking full responsibility of architect, designs, and code your project developing next-generation systems
• Resolving new problems as we continue to push technology forward
• Using Java, Apex and the latest technologies like AWS, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, and Docker
What you’ll bring in this role
• Solid experience in developing in the Salesforce platform
• Capability to handle full-application development cycle from gathering requirement stage to production
• Ability to take complete ownership of the project who can handle a project from end
• Know how to solve a business problem
• Support your vision for bringing it to life
• Organization and efficiency
• Minimum 3 years of software development experience Linux environment
• Expert in Lightning Framework, CPQ, Einstein
• Experienced in Agile software development methodology like Scrum, Kanban
• Exciting work
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great work-life balance
• Salary as per market standard
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.