Sr. Software Engineer - Apptus
I am currently working with a leading consultancy company which is highly respected across the globe. My client is helping many businesses embark on digital transformation journeys.
They are ramping up their focus on Salesforce, and want to hire a Senior Software Engineer who will help them build out their Salesforce practice, with a focus on Apptus CPQ.
- Understand the requirements and provide one or more options for the solution, utilizing Salesforce & Apttus best practices.
- Should have worked in Agile Project execution environment.
- Perform hands-on solution design, proof-of-concepts and development and testing tasks as required in support of the implementation activities
- Work with cross functional team actively in solution design and implementation
- Share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Manage critical customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field strongly desired
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Salesforce, Apttus CLM or CPQ.
- At least 5 Years of Salesforce Configuration and Development experience.
- 2 years of Apttus CLM and/or CPQ experience strongly desired
- Must have coding experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightening Components, Apttus CLM, Data Loader, Salesforce reports & Dashboards.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different system using Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware.
- Prior experience with Java or .NET technologies is a plus.
- Good understanding about the deployment techniques and change management.
- Good understanding of Apttus Data Model and OOB integrations provided by Apttus CLM (Agreements, Templates, X-Author) or Apttus CPQ (Product, Catalog, Pricing, Proposal, Cart Grid, Templates, X-Author)
- Strong Team Player, Critical Thinker, Analytical, and strong Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges