System Integration Lead
I am currently working with an interesting high growth startup company based in London. My client operates in more than dozen countries and have collaboration is trusted by millions of users across the globe.
They are currently looking for an experienced System Integration Lead who can help them improve the efficiency of system.
• Responsible for offering technical roadmap, planning and direction
• Collaborating with enterprise architects and IT program managers for enhancing existing business applications to achieve business goals
• Taking care of enterprise systems with the help of Dell Boomi integration
• Taking onus of Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management
• End-to-end process execution
• Very good knowledge of API and SOA Design patterns
• Prior experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Message Routing, Content Enrichment
- Message Filtering
- Guaranteed delivery
- Message sequencing
- Batch message processing
- Error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Dell Boomi, Zapier and Segment.
-Rest, SOAP, JSON, Web Services
• Ability to Identify, analyze and design integration flows
• Previous experience in designing documents for the proposed solution
• Proficiency in API based integration
• Previous experience in Microservices design patterns
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT
• Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture,
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £60,000 - £80,000
• Flexi working
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.