Tech DevOps Director - Management Consultant
Our client provides management, technology and transformation consultancy and is based out of the UK. With a firm belief in the power of innovation, they strive to build a positive-human future in the world that is driven by technology — looking for a seasoned professional to join a team of passionate individuals with diverse expertise, and combine his out-of-the-box thinking with revolutionary technologies to contribute towards faster and sustainable growth of the organisation.
As a Technical Director, you can expect to be involved in all the following:
- Developing detailed responses to new business opportunities
- Building relationships with clients and industry partners, and identifying the scope of providing additional value to their businesses
- Leading teams to provide solutions to complex technical requirements and delivering the best
- Contributing towards the building of a strong persona of the company’s Digital Engineering and DevOps practice and culture
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary digital environment, demonstrable ability to deal with vast information, making informed decisions and mentoring engineers to achieve the best possible results.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team, track record of handling complex engineering requirements. Evidence that shows how you identified new opportunities for revenue and utilised those for business growth.
- Record of having successfully delivered large scale engineering projects
- Experience in working with cross-discipline teams to devise solutions to complex requirements
- Experience in line managing and mentoring, providing active support to the team of engineers.
- Direct involvement in recruitment, ensuring that candidates with robust experience and proven track record are hired.
- A go-getter approach and an obsession for excellence to continuously innovate strategies to enhance user experience.
- Have an entrepreneurial streak with the ability to prioritize agendas
- Collaborating with clients to work solutions and design strategies to help their businesses grow
- Unparalleled opportunities for growth owing to their global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients. A platform where strategies, technologies and innovation are combined to deliver sustainable results, thus enabling you to build a lasting career.
- Private medical insurance
- An attractive pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Tax efficient benefits, childcare benefits etc.
- Medical benefits along with partner’s life assurance