Workday Core HCM Lead
This Workday Partner are currently securing 50% of the medium enterprise HCM projects in the UK and have built an exceptional track record and brand in the HCM and Payroll space. With Workday’s continuing focus on Launch sales they have made a string of senior hires into their financials practice to capitalise on platform sales and having done so they are now poised for expansion into EMEA.
The organisation are analysing where they must strengthen their capabilities and given their success within HCM they forecast an increase in concurrent projects so an experienced HCM Lead is a critical hire.
- Identify and analyse business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology, advise on best practice
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish
- Lead requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software
- Coach team members using previous implementation experience to guide colleagues on best practice in order to assist internal capability growth
- Practicing Workday HCM Senior Consultant with at least 3 year’s practical experience in the ecosystem working on several client projects
- Have lead on Core HCM workstream
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs
- Up to date Workday HCM certification