Workday Financials Consultant - Senior Consultant to Manager
Position: Workday Financials Consultant - Senior Consultant to Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 60000.00 - £ 90000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a leading global professional services organisation, offering a wide range of solutions and services in consulting, strategy, operations, digital and technology. As a major provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance for organisations across the globe, it helps companies deploy tailor-made Workday solutions. Currently, our client is searching for a self-motivated individual, who can efficiently oversee the delivery of integration solutions to Workday clients.
What will you be doing?
• Gathering clients requirements
• Understanding business requirements
• Offering suggestions to streamlined processes
• Understanding Workday’s Implementation Methodology
• Providing the Project Manager with status reports
• Implementing Workday best practices
• Guiding juniors
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
• Handling multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent command over English
• Prior experience in Workday Financials
• Problem solving
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £90,000 DOE
• Other perks
WorkDay(Workday Functional Consultant), Workday Financials
We're always looking for high skilled professionals.