Workday Integration Consultant
Position: Workday Integration Consultant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 55000.00 - £ 85000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a leading global professional services organisation, offering a wide range of solutions and services in consulting, strategy, operations, digital and technology. As a major provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance for organisations across the globe, it helps companies deploy tailor-made Workday solutions. Currently, our client is searching for a self-motivated individual, who can efficiently oversee the delivery of integration solutions to Workday clients.
What will you be doing?
- Performing activities in the building, designing and testing of integration solutions as well as reports
- Overseeing the deployment of Workday integration solutions
- Working in a team-driven environment, including workstream management, client interaction, and cross-functional team collaboration
- Require taking up supervisory roles whenever required
- Responsible for integrations as well as project-related activities assigned by the supervisor or tech lead
- Interacting with all workstreams, including reports, functional, change management, project management and conversion
- Adapting to existing tools, procedures and methods to develop solutions to deliver on client needs
- Assessing business needs to find integration solutions across different types of integrations; documenting the solutions, alternatives, needs and impacts and final decisions
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Expertise in different integration areas: Connectors, Workday Studio, iLoad/EIBs solutions
- Complicated reporting (Workday object model, calculated fields)
- Cloud Connect for Benefits (desirable)
- Workday HCM functional (desirable)
- Experience in gathering requirements as well as integration deployment, design and testing
- Demonstrated success in making significant contributions to a team environment
- Functional ability to work analytically and creatively with a problem-solving approach in a challenging work environment
- Willing to work in an HR information systems (HRIS)-based environment
- Superb communication (verbal and written), leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in applicable ERP systems execution and HCM consulting
- Fair working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Established history of successfully completing projects within a specified deadline and allocated budget
- Working knowledge of one or more of these business areas: Benefits, Human Resources, Financials, Payroll, Talent Management and Integrations (preferred)
- Exhaustive training spanning areas like business insight as well as professional and technical skills development
- Opportunity to sharpen your key skills and boost the level of expertise in the area of specialisation through on-the-job and formal training sessions conducted within classrooms, online, or in coordination with other professionals
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 25+ days’ vacation each year, gym subsidies, medical insurance, and 3 days of leave for the charitable activity of your choice.
WorkDay(Workday Functional Consultant), Workday, Workday Integration Consultant, Workday Integration Lead