Workday Junior Integration Specialist
Position: Workday Junior Integration Specialist
Location: Hamburg-Mitte, Germany
Remuneration: € 60000.00 - € 65000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
With its presence across +20 countries in America, Europe, Asia and Africa, our client is a renowned company with its major line of business in trading, logistics and supply of chemicals and energy. Employing more than 7000 people worldwide, the client is looking for a dedicated professional to work as part of its HRIS team based out of Hamburg, Germany.
What will you be doing?
- Offering support to the Workday Integration Specialist in their day-day-day responsibilities
- Working in collaboration with an Integration Specialist with higher experience
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- A degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or a similar qualification
- Ample experience working in a global environment with huge IT dependency
- Fair knowledge of Workday systems, particularly in the fields of Workday integrations (using Cloud Connector, EIBs) and desirably towards payroll (PICOF and PECI)
- Passion for the digital overhaul of personnel
- A service-oriented professional, comfortable working in team environment, with exceptional communication skills
- Superb analytical skills and the ability to perform well in complicated or challenging working environment
- English fluency
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity
- Excellent platform to develop and sharpen Workday integration skills
- Opportunity to work in an international working environment
- Special allowances, including group accident insurance including private coverage, pension scheme, a lifelong active account with the option of sabbatical and other similar benefits
- In-house massage room, fitness studio, and a child-friendly office
- Many offers in the field of child care
- Elderly care and support during life crises situations and so on in association with the PME Family Service
WorkDay(Workday Business Analyst), Workday Analyst