Workday Senior Consultant
Looking for a Workday Senior Functional Consultant who is a team player with a demonstrable track record in workday functional consultancy.
• Developing strategies to ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction
• of this start-up, they need experienced Workday consultants that would like to work on the functional side of an implementation/established implementation (advisory role, highly customer-centric)
• Working in a customer-centric, advisory role- on the functional side of an established implementation.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Workday consulting
• Hands on experience in functional consultancy, including nuances from system configurations to leading a workshop
• Proven experience in one or more of the following Workday modules such as HCM Absence, Time Tracking and Reporting
• A robust background in consulting and client handling
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategies that led to 100% Customer Satisfaction
• Must be Fluent in French (professional proficiency) is a must
• Prior experience of HRIS is a plus
• Must be eligible to live and work in France.
Why you should join
• An inspiring place, with excellent opportunities and continuous learning that will inspire you to put your best foot forward.
• Rapidly expanding, ensuring a lasting and fulfilling career.
• Brilliant internal career prospects
• Ample opportunity to learn and work across a gamut of Workday modules