I am presently working with a leading data analytics and monitoring company which has transformed their data-visualisation products landscape. You will work in a highly inspiring work atmosphere where you will be challenged every day. As a valuable resource you will get complete freedom to take independent decisions. You should not be afraid of switching roles as and when required.
My client is looking for a (Jnr) DevOps candidate who can offer a broad range of solutions in the area of cloud computing and data analysis. If you have skills and experience in this area, apply for the job.
• Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of web
• Maintaining on-premise infrastructure and data centers
• Act as an interface between administration and development
• Ensure seamless transition from development to operation
• Use your knowledge and assessments during development time
• Performance analysis and improvement
• Routine troubleshooting are also part of your job
• Several years of experience as a Linux administrator such as Debian in
• Take care of cloud- based projects such as GCP, AWS or Azure
• Solid experience in DevOps and cloud computing
• Familiar with container concepts and virtualization techniques, serverless
computing and PaaS
• Knowledge of scripting languages as Gitlab, Prometheus, Grafana
• Proficiency in ELK stack, Ansible, or Kustomize
• Knowledge in building and running distributed web infrastructures such
as nginx , Apache , Tomcat , Redis
• Familiar with web-based software development such as Python, Java or
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €60'000
• Contribution to company pension plans
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.